Login information for our main site (www.culturalheritage.org) no longer works for this site. You will need to create a new profile or reset your password on this site.
Welcome to our online submission portal. You can use the portal to submit materials for a variety of opportunities.
- Grants and Scholarships: We offer grants and scholarships to promote educational opportunities for conservation professionals and outreach activities.
- Professional Designation: Submit materials to apply for a peer reviewed membership status.
- Annual Meeting: Submit materials for Annual Meeting programming.
- Courses: Some of our professional development workshops require an application prior to registration. We also accept proposals for future workshops for consideration.
- Collections Assessment for Preservation (CAP): Submit an application to participate in the CAP program or to become an assessor.
NOTE: If you already have an account with us (this should be the case if you are an AIC member or have participated in an AIC or FAIC program), use the same log in information you use to access that account. If you do not have an account in the system, you can quickly set one up before you begin your application. If you have any issues using the portal or have questions about how to submit materials, please reach out to us at 202.452.9545.